1. About our terms
- These terms and conditions of use (Terms) explain how you may use this website and any of its content (Site). These Terms apply between Fowey Classic Cars (we, us or our) and you, the person accessing or using the Site (you or your).
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
- These Terms apply to any parts of the Site, its functionality and content are provided to you free of charge for information purposes only.
If you would like these Terms in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille), please contact us using the contact details set out in section 2.2 below.
2. About us
- We are Fowey Classic Cars which is a not-for-profit organisation based in the town of Fowey in Cornwall. Our purpose is to organise the annual Fowey Classic Show and Parade (Event).
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by sending an email to Foweyclassiccars@gmail.com
- Using the site
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- We make no promise that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
- We try to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us using the contact details in section 2.2 above.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy which is as follows:
- Acceptable use – we permit you to use the Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes and primarily for accessing information about us and registering for our Events. Use of the Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in this Policy, is not permitted.
- Unacceptable use – as a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses, malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect, identify information, authenticate credentials or other information (“phishing”);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed in writing to do so;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use our computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent any user authentication methods.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
3. Infringing content
If you believe that any content which is distributed or published by the Site is inappropriate, defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights, you should contact us immediately using the contact details in section 2.2 above.
4. Your privacy and personal information
5 .Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Site (Content) are owned by us and our
- We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site or the Content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site or the Content.
- Use by you of our name and logo is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written consent.
Submitting information to the site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we do not actively monitor or check whether information supplied to us through the Site is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable.
6. Accuracy of information and availability of the site
- We try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate access or operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Any Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest, but has not been tailored to your specific requirements or circumstances. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You should always use your own independent judgment when using our Site and its Content.
While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site will be available at all times or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted.
7. Hyperlinks and third-party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and is at your own risk.
8. Our responsibility to you
- If we breach these Terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time these Terms were formed, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
9. Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these Terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
10. No third-party rights
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing or made in accordance with this clause 12.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out in section 2.2.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these Terms, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England and Wales or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you